Decades of gelato manufacturing experience equals creating hundreds of flavours from vanilla to basil/lime, garlic/cinnamon (a proprietary request), and cheddar cheese.
Amato Gelato serves over 140 flavours on a rotating basis. You can choose from 72 options at the Kensington location and 48 at 17th Avenue SW.
Each location also carries dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, plants based and Keto friendly options at both locations. The newest trend, goatmilk gelato!
Join Dino Falvo, owner of Amato Gelato, as he gives Adam a taste of the gelato business.
Click the stamps below to enjoy our discussion and insights on:
00:18 All the Flavours
01:57 Food Sensitivities & Preferences
03:40 Dino’s Favourite Flavours
04:16 Experimenting with Flavours
05:40 The Differentiator
06:40 Better Flavours
07:41 Next Episode
Don’t forget to check Amato Gelato out IRL and take your tastebuds on an adventure.
#gelato #yycnow #yycfoodies #desserts #gelateria #gelatolovers #delicious #summertreats #yyceats #gelatotime
At Amato Gelato a great experience awaits!
– Located in the heart of Kensington, Calgary and NOW with a new café on 17th Ave. –
Amato Gelato has become a staple in Calgary and offers a great environment for sipping an espresso and enjoying a delicious scoop of gelato.
The café is open year-round, enticing Calgarians with a rotating menu of over 72 gelato flavours. You can also enjoy authentic Roman-style pizza, grilled paninis or imported Italian pastries.
Be our Next Guest on ENTA Asks:
– Build Your Brand on Social Media
– Promote your brand and story
– Published to a global audience on subscription channel
– Additional viewers of your episodes through free publication on MegaPixx Media outlets
– Download your episodes to your personal and company social media pages
Filmed and Edited: Dominic Lindia